If you’re an existing business, you already have a website and some experience in what works, what isn’t working, and what you’d like to add, upgrade or change. Some reasons to take a look at a website redesign include:
- Your website is old. The design looks dated or cluttered.
- The website does not rank well. When potential customers search for your product or service, it’s nowhere to be found in the search results. It is not generating new customers or revenue.
- The website does not work on mobile platforms.
- You don’t have a relationship anymore with the designer who built your website and are unable to update it, edit it, or add to it.
- The website is difficult to navigate and information is hard to find.
- You want to add additional features, functions or design elements.
Whatever your reasons, a redesigned website might be your answer. Design styles and web technologies have changed dramatically in the past few years and so have the expectations of users when they visit your website and form their perceptions about your company. The good news is that it is possible to much more for less.